Tuesday, December 19, 2017

**RELEASE DAY BLITZ** Hunted For The Holidays by Amber Bardan


INCLUDES FREE HOLIDAY EBOOK CAUGHT FOR THE HOLIDAYS

It should have been an innocent vacation with my family. But wild and dangerous things lurk in this forest.
A wild and dangerous man.
Stalking me.
Hunting me.
Terrifying me—because all I want these Holidays is to be caught. 

Warning: This short romance is pure guilty pleasure. These holidays, get caught up with a completely obsessed hero who will stop at nothing to claim the love of his life. This book contains elements which may be triggers for some. Happy Ever After. No cliff-hanger.
A scream bursts from my open mouth, splintering the forest. Shattering me with the
force it departs my body. 
The searing tension in my scalp tugs, tossing me to the floor. 
I hit the ground on my side, and roll onto my back. 
Fluttering wings flitter through my vision. 
My chest heaves. 
Where were those bird’s moments ago to warn me? 
The looming frame comes into focus, and the next scream dies on my lips. 
I know…They never saw a predator like this coming. 
He slinks closer. 
No warning could’ve saved me. He’d catch me no matter what. There’s no hiding 
place from him. 
His gaze seizes mine. Hunger is a pulsing, blood-hot need set deep in hazel eyes. 
He’s an animal. 
A complete animal for me…

***Join Newsletter for GIVEAWAYS and updates http://eepurl.com/DvVUP***

Amber is a #1 Amazon Bestselling, award winning, author, and member of Romance Writers of Australia, Melbourne Romance Writers Guild, and Writers Victoria.
After spending years imagining fictional adventures, Amber finally found a way to turn daydreaming into a productive habit. She now spends her time in a coffee-fuelled adrenaline haze, writing romance with a thriller edge.
She lives with her husband and children in semi-rural Australia, where if she peers outside at the right moment she might just see a kangaroo bounce by.
Find out more about Amber by visiting www.amberabardan.com










No comments:

Post a Comment