Friday, December 29, 2017

**PROMO TOUR** The Wolf's Bounty by K.T. Harding

Title: The Wolf's Bounty
Series: Hinterland Series Book 1
Author: K.T. Harding
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: December 5, 2017 
Raleigh Douglas always considered herself just another farm girl from the country. She gets the shock of her life when she wins a prestigious position apprenticed to the greatest slayer/hunter in the country. The famous Knox Bishop isn’t glad to see her, though. He wasn’t expecting a woman, and he doesn’t think she can survive the week working for him. These two alpha personalities butt heads from their very first meeting, and Bishop won’t believe Raleigh can hunt with the best of them.

Raleigh sets out to prove him and everybody else wrong, but danger and mystery lurk around every corner. Before she knows it, Raleigh finds herself swept into an unknown world of power and danger. A mystical world of fantastic possibilities lies beyond the veil of her humdrum past. Unknown forces pull hidden strings behind the scenes to thwart her every move. Can she and Bishop find a way to work together before evil swallows Hinterland in darkness?
 

Hinterland Series Book 1: The Wolf's Bounty Amazon Review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A wild and crazy ride! I don't even know where to begin with this review. It is such a wonderful mix of genres, but they blend together beautifully. When I first started the book I was expecting it to be heavy on the fantasy side, and parts of it were, but there is also the paranormal, sci-fi, romance, urban fantasy, and even some steampunk thrown in. I know I have said it before, and I know I will say it again and again, K. T. Harding has some of the best world building I have ever read. From the very first chapter I had a clear picture in my head of the world this story inhabits. And, I was captivated by the many creatures that roamed this world. I enjoyed all of the action, and while the characters are still being fleshed out (common in a first in series), I feel like I connected with them to be invested in their adventure. One of my favorite things about this author is her ability to make me lose myself in her words. I am living the story along with Raleigh and Bishop. I can't wait to see how strong Raleigh becomes as the series progresses. She is already a very determined force of nature, and she is the epitome of a tom-boy. Bishop doesn't quite know what to do with her or the feelings she makes him feel. This story is a very fast-paced, adventurous read, with many twists and turns. I was constantly being surprised and there are so many things going on in the story that I wonder about. It's a wild and crazy ride that leaves me hungry for more --- mom2three

The worlds I create have been described as "bizarre", "a rabbit hole of fantasy and adventure", and "uniquely unconventional". 


If you are open to steamy new Shifter experiences, dive right in! :)

My favorite childhood books were "Goosebumps" by R.L. Stine. My favorite adulthood books are "Interview with the Vampire" and "The Wolf Gift" by Anne Rice.



At the end of the The Wolf's Bounty there is a link to a free copy of the full-length fantasy shifter romance "Northern Kingdom 2: The Journey of Fallen Kings."
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment