Thursday, December 20, 2018

**BOOK TOUR** Ice by Giulia Lagomarsino

Title: Ice
Series: Reed Security Series #9
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Contemporary/Security Romance
Release Date: December 18, 2018
“Ice was AWESOME! A total hit! The chemistry between Ice and Lindsey was off the charts! I spent half the book fanning myself.” ~ Goodreads Review
“The book has everything you could want in a great read. It has comedy, love, action, alpha males and a HEA!” ~ Goodreads Review
Ice is the 9th book in the Reed Security Series and should be read in order.
Ice. Lady Killer. Perpetual bachelor. Until Lindsey stepped into his life, Ice had never considered having a relationship ever again. He liked his life the way it was and that was the end of that conversation. But when Ice kidnaps Lindsey to protect her, he has no choice but to bring her home with him. And that's where the problems begin. There's a very fine line between love and hate, but which side will they land on?
   
    
I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment