Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review of Pure Shea Butter - Raw & Unrefined - Highest Quality Shea Nuts Used - Cleopatra's Choice Brand - 100% Organic

Review of Pure Shea Butter - Raw & Unrefined - Highest Quality Shea Nuts Used - Cleopatra's Choice Brand - 100% Organic - Grade A Ivory Color Butter for Skin or Hair - Deeply Moisturizing Shea Butter from Africa
I was shocked when I got the Shea butter in, with how much was in the container. One container could last months! You can tell its absolutely pure and organic. I stated using it for a week, every night I would apply to my elbows, which are my driest spots, as well as my whole body. With in the next two day's I could tell a huge difference. My elbows weren't as dry or discolored as before. The thing that I liked was that my legs would stay smooth well into the next day. Only downside I found was the smell. I guess its because its pure with no added smells, but the smell turned me off. My husband didn't like it either. Thats why I only put it on at night. Over all, the product works well, and does what it needs to do. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment