Saturday, May 2, 2015

*REVIEW of Desolation (Jokers' Wrath 4) by Bella Jewel

REVIEW of Desolation (Jokers' Wrath 4) by Bella Jewel




Desolation is a lot different from the previous Jokers' Wrath book's.

Pippa is broken, fragile, hiding inside herself. She was a slave for year's, now free, she's still a slave inside of herself. She's easily frightened. Easy to push around... she's so very broken.

The Jokers' Wrath MC saved her, and is her family. Tyke, her best friend, who's apart of the MC, has had her heart for a long time.

"I'm his broken angel."- Pippa

Tyke will teach Pippa how to become the person she so desperately wants to be. He'll save her, help piece her back together.

"You're mine Pippa. You've been mine since the first moment I lid eye's on you. I don't plan on giving up."- Tyke


I'm sad to know this series is now over. What an ending! It's explosive. And of course, we see what everyone is up to. I hurt for Pippa. Reading about her past, I wanted to hug her. She's struggling, sees herself as pathetic, stupid. Pippa and Tyke are amazing together. A great way to end this series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment