Tuesday, January 24, 2017

📚 REVIEW of Before The Lie by KD Robichaux 📚

Review of Before The Lie by KD Robichaux


Title: Before The Lie (The Confession Duet Book 1)
Author: KD Robichaux
Publication: January 24, 2017




Reviewed by Cassie Hoffman




Before the lie, comes their story of where it all began.

 Vivian aka Vi and Corbin are total opposite in the personality department. Vi is innocent, nerdy and a rock climber. Corbin is a tattooed Army bad boy with a past. These two together are dynamite, made for each other.

"Maybe if we mix your in-normalness with my boringness, we'll even each other out."- Vi

 I believe all women will fall for Corbin and if you don't, there is probably something wrong with you. And everyone could find something they like about Vi. She's sweet, make your teeth hurt sweet. 

Before The Lie will make you think. Would you do as Vi did? Would you do it differently? The opening of this book will break you, the ending will smash what's left of your heart, and KD doesn't put it together... she has us waiting.

"Keeping her is worth more than fulfilling my darker needs."- Corbin

KD is one of those author's that writes what she knows, and she doesn't disappoint. I enjoy that with every book, we learn something new. Something we probably wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for her writing. Like in BTL we learn about rock climbing. That shit is cool. Now I want to try it out. Lol!

I'm ready for the rest of their story, I need to see what happens. My heart broke and honestly, I'm pissed. Give us Book 2 and piece together my dang heart, KD!

No comments:

Post a Comment