Wednesday, August 31, 2016

**RELEASE BLAST WITH REVIEW** Wild Heart by Jaci J





My mama always said that falling in love for the first time would be one of the greatest feelings on Earth. She also said it would be one of the worst. She didn't lie. 

A lot can happen in ten years—people grow, feelings change, life moves on—but what happens when none of those things ever change? What happens when you never grow, when your feelings stay the same, and you never move on? 

Do you stay, or do you decide to change it all and move on, leaving that kind of love behind? 

Standalone Romance. 

US  UK   AU Universal Link


This book is so different from Jaci J’s others. Who would have thought that she had a sweet side? This is so far from the Hell’s Disciples and the twistedness of Sick Bastard. I absolutely loved it. This is a great second chance novel.

I couldn’t put it down.

This book makes me homesick for my own small town.

I absolutely love both Zac and Emerson.

Emerson is such a free spirit. I can’t be mad at her for leaving to chase her dreams. If she never did, she would have wondered what if and probably grown to resent Zac.

Zac is a “lumber sexual”, Emerson’s words. He’s a great guy, but he was hurt bad by Emerson.

I love how everything worked out in this book.

“First love is like a fever. It burns you from the inside out. It’s an inescapable hear that consumes your entire being. It’s fierce and it’s powerful, and it rocks you to your core.”



I live in a small hick town right on the coast of good ol' Washington State, about two hours outside of Seattle. Although I live in a small town don't mistake my location for my love of all things country, because I'm a city girl through and through. My heart lives in the fast paced hustle and bustle of the city. Hell I even lived in Seattle for five years and I couldn't get it out of my system. I live with or right next door to my tribe, or as most know them, my family. My lovely, but nutty mother lives right next door with my hair brained grandma. I currently reside in my nut house with my strange, but my wonderful fiancé and my wild as hell little monster boy. My biker mouthed, but funny and amazing little sister lives not too far away with my adorable nephew and hick down to his bones brother in law. I have an enormous love for music. I love it all. My sister and I go to as many concerts as humanly possible. At least one every mouth or three. But my passion is reading and writing. I have a love of all things book-related. If it has words, I'll read it. I decided one day to write because my poor brain couldn't take any more of the massive stories I had stored away. I figured hell I love them, maybe someone else will too. So I started writing and couldn't stop. I still can't stop. It's now become an obsession. A lovely, lovely obsession. I find myself dreaming up new stories daily. I have a plethora of fun, wild, and crazy characters running around my head too. I will continue to write for my love of it and hopefully for others enjoyment too!




You can find me on Twitter @JaciJeanThBest 

Facebook



Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment