Thursday, March 22, 2018

**RELEASE BOOST** His Big Mountain Axe by Madison Faye




Title: His Big Mountain Axe
Series: Blackthorn Mountain Men #4
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 19, 2018



Blurb

Beard? Check. Alpha as hell? Check. Huge, hard lumber? Very check.
The biggest outlaw on the mountain has his sights on one woman, and he’s carrying a very big axe…

Beast. Monster. Outlaw. I’ve been called a lot of things, but let me promise you, a knight in shining armor ain’t f*ckin’ one of them.

But when the man I’m supposed to kill lays a hand on her – the firecracker cocktail waitress with the soft lips and the sweet curves that make my pine tree grow – there’s no way I’m not stepping in.

Beautiful, blonde, tempting as hell. She’s got a body that was made for me to claim, and legs that were born to spread around my bike. Or my waist.  

But I’m a man with a mission – a blood vendetta that has to be paid. Mixing it up with Larkin is a bad idea at best. At worst, it might get us killed. But once I feel that sweet little body of hers pressed against mine with my chopper rumbling between her legs, I know there ain’t a chance in hell I’m letting her go.

I’m not here to save her. I’m here to take her – over my bike and across my bed.

Pretty little Larkin is about to get a taste of how a real man claims his woman. Because up on my mountain, I carry a big axe.

…And I know how to use it.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and TWO free starter-library books! http://eepurl.com/b-b5Pz


Author Links





No comments:

Post a Comment