Monday, March 20, 2017

**RELEASE DAY BLITZ** Notes Of The Past by Jodie Larson

Title: Notes of the Past
Series: Lightning Strikes #2
Author: Jodie Larson
Release Date: March 20, 2017
Add to TBR


I love women. And it's easy to see why. Being the lead guitarist for the country's hottest band, Lightning Strikes, has them practically jumping into my bed and walking out the door just as quick. Which is perfect for me. Emotions complicate things, and I don't do complicated. Not anymore.

Sure, I was in love once, and it was great. Then it was gone. That's when I vowed never again. Life is better without empty, broken promises.

After five years of hard work, sacrifices, and determination, everything I've ever wanted is in my grasp: a successful career, touring city after city and being accountable to no one.

Then she starts appearing in the crowds. The girl I once loved, and who walked away.

Only, Tatum Mitchell wasn't just any girl; she was my girl.

Will she be the wedge that drives the last part of my heart away, or will she break down the walls I've built? We're connected through the lyrics of our heart and the notes of our past, but is that enough?

*May be read as a standalone*  




Jodie Larson lives along the shores of Lake Superior in northern Minnesota with her husband and four beautiful daughters. Writing has always been something she enjoys and uses it as an escape, in addition to getting lost in her numerous books. Her family is highly supportive of both her love for reading and writing. A lover of all things happily ever after, she writes romantic novels because the world could use a little more love.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment