Sunday, March 15, 2015

**Promotional Tour** Taken Love by K.C. Royale


Pre-Order Tour
March 10 - 19



Taken Love
by KC Royale
Release Date: March 21


Your first crush isn't normally the man who ends up dating your best friend, nor is he the man you end up wanting to marry. But my inexperience on how to handle such a strong reaction to one guy nearly cost me everything back then. They say you can't control when you first fall in love or who you fall in love with. So when I found myself in love for the first time at seventeen, it was a bit shocking. Not for the reasons you think, but then again, maybe it was.

His name was Johnathan Pierce, the one who drove me insane with lust, and frustrated me to no end. How could I not fall for him? How could any girl refuse his green eyes, experienced touch and intoxicating words? I knew that he was no longer the seventeen year old boy who had taken me for the ride of my life, he was a man now. It's been six years since my heart was taken by Johnathan, a man who was now a CEO of a billion dollar empire. A man who has taken all that I had to give, and hurt me in the worst way imaginable, causing me to give up everything and run away. The indescribable pain I felt has consumed me for six long years, but now the time has come for me to return home. Home, where it all started for a girl name Kathleen Toth-Chamberlin. Every story has a beginning... and an end.



PRE-ORDER BUY LINKS



Stalk KC



Join the Facebook Release Party
>>>HERE<<<






No comments:

Post a Comment