Monday, September 29, 2014

Product REVIEW of Vitamin C Serum from Dr.Song

                                    Vitamin C Serum from Dr.Song Review 


When I received my Vitamin C Serum, I started using it immediately. I notice slight difference in my skin. Little dark spots were fading, but this is something that you have to use constantly, or they will come back. One thing I didn't enjoy was the fact that it would rub, peel off if you touch your face. I use moisturizer and it was a totally mess with the serum coming off. I found it gross and annoying.

3.5 stars 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMe98da9d35e4f1d2bf26ed75448167808" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment