Wednesday, February 7, 2018

**TEASER REVEAL** Hannah by Leigh James

 

Today we are sharing an excerpt from HANNAH (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #3) by Leigh James. Hannah will be releasing on February 21st from Jack's House Publishing. Check out the pre-order links below and grab your copy now!

 

HANNAH (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #3) by Leigh James

Releasing February 21, 2018

Purchase in Print: Amazon | More coming soon!

Book Blurb:

Before She Can Put the Past Away...There’s Hell to Pay.
Hannah Taylor—the bright, bubbly publicity director of Silicon Valley’s celebrated startup Paragon Laboratories—was kidnapped and beaten. Her bodyguard-boyfriend, Wesley Eden, was shot right in front of her. The responsible party? None other than Chinese mogul Li Na Zhao, who’ll stop at nothing to steal Paragon’s blockbuster biotechnology from Hannah’s CEO sister Lauren.
Now, Wesley and Hannah are back home and on the mend. Their relationship is tested as Wesley struggles to recover, and Hannah, fueled by the injustice of Li Na’s actions, is out for retribution while refusing to acknowledge the PTSD she’s grappling with from her kidnapping. Convinced that Hannah is hiding the truth about her captivity, Wes is determined to find out what really happened while Li Na had Hannah.
Out to protect her loved ones, Hannah is hell-bent on finally taking Li Na down, especially after she discovers that Paragon isn’t the only Silicon Valley company in Li Na’s crosshairs. Naturally, the ethically challenged Chinese CEO likes her position on top and refuses to give up without a fight...
But Li Na hasn’t grappled with Hannah Taylor when she’s bent on revenge.
 
  Excerpt:
I went and carefully wrapped my arms around him. I sighed in relief as I pressed my face against his chest, feeling his muscles surround me. I inhaled, relishing his familiar scent—a mixture of something manly (and testosterone-y) and clean laundry. Yum. “Hi.”
“Hey, babe. You’re home earlier than I expected.”
I leaned up on my tiptoes and kissed his nose. “I missed you. Seven hours away was long enough.”
Wes grinned, causing a familiar tug in my belly.
“It’s good to see you.” He took my face in his hands, his lips hungrily meeting mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging to him and molding my body against his. Our tongues connected, and I almost moaned. Luckily, I remembered myself…and all the other people in the room.
We pulled apart, Wes giving me the crooked grin I loved. “Oops.” But he didn’t sound sorry. The erection straining out toward me didn’t look too apologetic, either.

PURCHASE THE PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE SERIES

 
LAUREN (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #1) -- CURRENTLY .99 CENTS!
Purchase in Print: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-a-Million | IndieBound
GABE (Silicon Valley Billionaires, #2)

Kindle US | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Google

---------------------------

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

Leigh James is an author of contemporary romance and romantic suspense. She is a vocal lover of strapping alpha males in movies, books and real life, which makes her three kids roll their eyes and makes her husband feel appreciated.
When she's not writing, you can usually find her reading or watching Outlander, Game of Thrones, and Vikings (see penchant for alpha males, above). She has a degree in journalism from the University of New Hampshire, which is good for deadlines and word counts, and a law degree from Suffolk University with a Concentration in High Technology Law, which is helpful when writing about sexy tech billionaires with legal woes.
For more information about Leigh, please visit her website, “Like” Leigh on Facebook and follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads. Join Leigh’s newsletter to be the first to hear about upcoming releases. She’s loves hearing from her readers. Email her directly at leighjames@leighjamesbooks.com.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Newsletter | Goodreads

InkSlinger Blogger Final

No comments:

Post a Comment